Mr. Tresnowski litigates in both federal and state court. He represents clients in a variety of matters involving claims of legal malpractice, breach of contract, and family law.
- Represented clients in complex divorce proceedings at trial level.
- Defended large national law firm against legal malpractice action.
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, Philosophy, 2010.
- M.A., American University, Master of Arts in Teaching, Secondary Education, 2012.
- J.D., University of Chicago, 2016.
Graduated with honors
Articles Editor, The University of Chicago Law Review
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar, 2016.
- Law clerk to the Hon. James B. Zagel, U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2016-2017.
- Associate with this firm, 2017.
- Admitted to the bar of the U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Chicago Bar Association
- LAF Young Professionals Board
- Margaret’s Village Associate Board