Ms. Pryor practices in federal and state court. She has represented clients in a variety of areas including: breach of contract and breach of warranty matters, employment disputes involving the enforcement of restrictive covenants, fraud claims, and breach of fiduciary duty matters. Ms. Pryor also has broad experience representing clients in domestic relations matters, concentrating on complex, high net worth divorces. Additionally, Ms. Pryor represents attorneys and law firms in legal malpractice cases.
- Represented large law firms in defense of legal malpractice actions at the trial and appellate levels.
- Represented high net worth divorce clients in cases involving, among other things, trust issues, valuations of closely held businesses, and tracing of funds to establish that various assets are non-marital property.
- Defended manufacturer in trial involving breach of warranty and indemnification claims.
- Represented large lender in litigation against borrower in federal court.
- B.A., Michigan State University, Social Relations, 1999.
Graduated with high honors
Phi Beta Kappa
Field Hockey All-American
- J.D., Yale Law School, 2002.
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar, 2002.
- Law clerk to the Hon. Marvin J. Garbis, Senior Judge for the District of Maryland, 2004.
- Associate with the law firms of Mayer Brown, LLP and Novack and Macey LLP.
- Associate with this firm, 2010-2014; became a partner in 2015.
- Admitted to the bars in the U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the U. S. District Court for the District of Maryland, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association